- Vaccine Information - https://covid19.ongov.net/vaccine/
Upstate COVID-19 Triage Hotline: 315-464-3979
- Senior, Healthcare Worker & Adult Nutrition Hotline: 315-218-1987.
- Childcare Solutions: 315-435-1220
Onondaga County Dept. of Health - http://www.ongov.net/health/coronavirus.html
- Onondaga County Public Libraries: Taking Care of Your Mental Health - https://www.onlib.org/taking-care-your-mental-health
OCPL has put together this great list of mental health resources!
NYS Dept. of Health - https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/coronavirus/
- NYS COVID Vaccine Information Page - https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization (WHO) - https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
It is important that we continue to follow to these simple steps from the NYS Department of Health to minimize the spread of all respiratory viruses:
- Wear a face covering properly.
- Follow 6ft. social distancing regulations
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Information for Employers & Businesses:
- US Small Business Administration - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- US Department of Labor Occupational Safety & Health Admin.- Recommended Practices for Safety & Health Programs