Request the use of our our community room by filling out our online request form.
Please review our Community Room policy (approved Sept. 2021) to ensure your room reservation complies with our guidelines.
- Maximum capacity 30 (updated 11/16/21)
- Maximum of 3 active reservations allowed per individual/group.
- Room may be reserved up to 30 days in advance.
- Room may be reserved up to 3 hours per day.
- Allow up to 2 business days for library staff to confirm request
Equipment available: laptop, projector, microphone, PA system, DVD/Blu-ray player
Need to book a room? Call Us @ (315) 492-1727.
Online bookings for small meeting rooms are not available at this time.
OFL currently has 3 meeting rooms available for public use:
- Room 218: Max capacity 4
- Room 222: Max capacity 10
- Room 223: Max capacity 6
Equipment available in each room: dry-erase board and markers, projector, digital display (Rm 222 only), tables and chairs
Changes to Policy:
Maximum of 3 active reservations allowed per individual/group.
Meeting rooms may be reserved up to 7 days in advance.
Meeting rooms may be reserved for up to 3 hours per day.
Click here to download and print a copy of our 2nd Floor Meeting Room Policy. (Approved May 26, 2021)
Onondaga Free Library’s Virtual Meeting Room is still available! OFL is pleased to continue to offer a private virtual meeting room for all your meeting needs, from one-on-one tutoring sessions to conferences and board meetings. Our room can accommodate large gatherings (up to 100 individuals).
Request the use of our our virtual meeting room by filling out our virtual meeting room request form.
- All reservations are made on a first-come-first-served basis. Reservations can be requested up to one month in advance and no later than two days prior to your meeting.
- Meetings must be scheduled during normal library hours. Meetings are limited to two hours. Only one reservation per day per patron or organization.
- OFL's Virtual Meeting Room Policy
- Netiquette Guide
Once your reservation has been confirmed...
You will receive an email from OFL with instructions on how to access your meeting which include returning to this page and clicking the button below.
Note: All meetings will take place in a private virtual room. However, an OFL staff member will remain in the main “lobby area” to assist in the event of technical issues. The OFL staff member will not enter the private room unless asked to do so by the meeting host.
Would you like to use one of our meeting rooms? Call or email us.
OFL has 4 meeting rooms available for public use:
- 1 large community room - Room Capacity: 150 adults (75 adults with chairs)
Equipment available: Projector with screen, laptop, podium, dry-erase board/easel, DVD player, VCR, piano, tables and chairs. Kitchen access is also available with the Community Room - $50 refundable deposit
- 3 small rooms
Equipment available: Dry-erase board, projector, wall-mounted digital display (Rm 222 only), tables and chairs
- Room 218 - Comfortably seats 4-6 adults (with table)
- Room 222 - Comfortably seats 10-12 adults (with removable tables)
- Room 223 - Comfortably seats 8-10 adults (with table)