2021 Festival of Trees
November 19 - December 10
Our favorite holiday fundraiser is here, and this year, there are 20 beautiful trees to raffle off! Join us in celebrating the joy of the holidays!
Display & Raffle:
1. Visit the library to see the beautiful display in person. Purchase your raffle tickets at the front desk. Preview the trees before you even go to the library!
2. Contact-Free Option: Click here to view this year's trees online and learn how you can purchase and submit raffle tickets without having to enter the library!
Raffle tickets: $1 each or 6 for $5. Take a chance at winning your favorites and support the library at the same time!
Raffle Drawings: December 11th
Cookbooks for Sale!
The Friends of OFL have their very own cookbook!
Limited quantities available - $10 each - ON SALE NOW!
Cookbooks can be purchased at the library's front desk anytime during normal business hours.
If you have any questions, please email the Friends at email@example.com.
Are you an Amazon shopper? If so, you can support the Friends of OFL every time you shop! The great news is that Amazon will donate .5% of your purchase of eligible items to the Friends of OFL. It is easy and costs you nothing!
Getting Started! Go to smile.amazon.com and log into your Amazon account. Next, search for the charity you want to support- Enter "Friends of Onondaga Free Library", click the "Select" button next and then start shopping!
Tips & Tricks:
- When you are on the product description page, look just above the "Add to Cart" button to see if that item is Amazon Smile eligible.
- You can track how much you have donated.
- Bookmark it! Start each shopping trip at smile.amazon.com.
- Tell family and friends!
Click here for additional information about Amazon Smile.
All monies raised through the Amazon Smile project will support OFL purchases and programs. Thank you in advance for your support!
Who are the Friends of OFL?
The Friends of Onondaga Free Library is an all-volunteer, non-profit group whose purpose is to receive and encourage gifts to the library and focus public attention on the library’s benefits to the community. They are interested in helping OFL grow and reach out to the community.
The Friends provide extra funding for special projects through an annual membership drive and various fundraising events.
The Friends make a difference by providing the library with funds for:
- library collections
- community programs and events
- up-to-date technology and software
- furniture, equipment and building improvements
- AND MORE!
How to Be a Friend:
ATTEND A MEETING:
- Directors Meetings: 1st Wednesday of each month at 7pm
Friends meet to plan community based activities and organize fundraising projects. Open to all current Friends members and anyone interested in becoming a Friend. Check our calendar for upcoming meetings.
It is not necessary to attend meetings to be a valued Friend. Participation at any level is appreciated. Anyone who wishes to support OFL is encouraged to become a Friend.