November 3rd is Election Day!
Register to Vote:
Register Today: Qualifications, Where and How to Registered in New York State: https://www.elections.ny.gov/VotingRegister.html
Voter Registration Deadline for General Election: October 9th
More voter registration deadlines: https://www.elections.ny.gov/VotingDeadlines.html
Are you Registered? Check your registration: https://www.vote.org/am-i-registered-to-vote/
Absentee Ballot Information:
COVID-19 is now a valid excuse to apply for an absentee ballot. Learn more and apply online: https://www.elections.ny.gov/VotingAbsentee.html
Important dates for Absentee Ballot Voters: for general election
- October 27: Last day to apply online, by email, fax or to postmark an application or letter of application by mail for an absentee ballot. (Please be warned that despite this deadline, the Post Office has advised they cannot guarantee timely delivery of ballots applied for less than 15 days before an election.)
- November 2: Last day to apply IN-PERSON for absentee ballot.
- November 3: Last day to postmark ballot. Must be received by the local board of elections no later than Nov. 10th. Military Voter Ballots must be received no later than Nov. 16th.
- November 3: Last day to deliver ballot IN-PERSON to the local board of elections or to any poll site.
Find Your Polling Location: https://voterlookup.elections.ny.gov/
Early Voting Locations and Information for Onondaga County: http://www.ongov.net/elections/early-voting.html
Additional Questions? Contact the Board of Elections:
- NY State Board of Elections: https://www.elections.ny.gov/INDEX.html
- Onondaga County Board of Elections:
Learn more about the voting rules, deadlines, healthy voting tips and more. Who is on the ballot? See the races on your ballot and compare candidates.