OFL is closed until further notice due to the Coronavirus.
Onondaga Free Library is monitoring information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and safety of our staff and patrons are our priority. We’re following guidance from state and local public health agencies so we can respond as needed as this situation develops.
Important OFL Updates:
- OFL IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Our bookdrop is unavailable. Please keep items until the library reopens.
- Due dates on all items currently checked out are being extended while the library is closed. No late fees will accrue on items that were originally due during the closure period.
- Holds that are listed as ready for pick-up at OFL will be held until the library reopens. Disregard the "pick-up by" date listed in your account.
- All programs have been canceled or postponed until further notice.
- The library's WiFi is active everyday 8am to 9pm. Network Name: OFLibrary; Password: onondaga - Park in OFL's parking lot to access it!
Always keep in mind that the library offers so much more than our physical collections. OFL cardholders have access to...
- Thousands of free e-book and e-audiobook titles as well as music, movie and digital magazine downloads through our digital collections.
- Homework help is available for students and parents/caregivers.
- Databases and online reference
- We are adding new digital catalogs, homeschool resources and more to our website as they become available.
Follow us on social media (@OnondagaFreeLib - links in footer) as we will be sharing library, community and health updates. We will also inform you of new online resources as they become available. Finally, we will be sharing some feel-good stories to brighten your day during this trying time.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.