While the libraries are unable to offer in-person storytimes, OFL's children's services librarians have put together great themed storytime kits for parents, grandparents, caregivers and daycare providers to checkout! Each themed bag has great read-aloud books, suggestions for ways to read, write, talk, play and sing with young children, and an activity to extend the storytime fun.
- Dance Kit #1 - PLACE HOLD
- Dance Kit #2 - PLACE HOLD
- Dance Kit #3 - PLACE HOLD
- Jump for Joy Kit - PLACE HOLD
Explore the ups and downs of everyday feelings.
- Munch a Bunch Kit - PLACE HOLD
Explore the theme of food.
- On the Move Kit - PLACE HOLD
Celebrate relationships and promote self-awareness.
- Snap, Crackle, Moo Kit - PLACE HOLD
Discover, play with and imitate sounds.
- Up, Down & Around Kit - PLACE HOLD
Celebrate moving around.
Note: When placing our Storytime to Go Kits on hold, you will notice that the title showing will be "Family Fun Night Unplugged".